- Math Buzz helps children practice subtraction, addition, multiplication, division, greater than / smaller than and other mathematical problems.
- Designed using our K.I.D ideology, all the numbers, operators and equations are written on thick, colourful, flying-bees.
- Ideal for group activities at home or school, this game helps children boost their knowledge, improve their problem solving skills while enhancing their interpersonal skills through social play.
- Instructions: A referee or conductor (parent or teacher) will draw a bee from the box and will read the equation aloud OR create equations using different numbers and operators.
- The player who is able to answer correctly will collect the bee however, if one gets a buzz-bee on their turn, they will lose all the bees they own.
- Player with the maximum number of bees will win the game.
- SKILLS Improves mathematical skills Improves interpersonal skills through social play Enhances memory and cognitive skills Builds self-esteem
- Age: 5-8 years
- Playtime: 20-25 minutes Number of players: 1-10