Much more than a Jigsaw puzzle, this giant 3 X 2 feet floor puzzle made of wood will help your child learn human anatomy through the joy of a toy. With 60+ removable organs, bones and other body parts along with their labels, this puzzle is sure to boost your child’s human anatomy knowledge! The design ideology focusses on enhancing visual-spatial coordination, promoting critical thinking and improving memory.
- Improves memory
- Enhances critical thinking
- Heightens creativity
- Hones visual-spatial coordination and visual perception
- Boosts knowledge (Human anatomy)
- Enhances gross-motor skills
AGE: 4 to 12 years
Size: Giant Floor Puzzle
Playtime: 25-30 minutes
- Giant floor spread wooden puzzle split into 6 large jigsaw pieces
- 60+ pieces of organs and other body parts
- The Joy of a Toy!